putObjectPolicy fails due to wrong Content-Type

Patrick F. Marques patrickfmarques at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:32:06 EDT 2015

Hi,

Hi, I'm trying to use node-aws-sdk to set bucket policies but the SDK sends
the request with the wrong Content-Type, "application/octet-stream". I'm
not sure if there is something wrong on my side or if AWS S3 also supports
this since it is its SDK.

To find the problem I was digging in the SDK code because the server
response is just a 500 Internal Server Error. It could be nice to return at
least something like "Unaccepted Content-Type in request".

Regards,
Patrick Marques