putObjectPolicy fails due to wrong Content-Type

Matthew Brender mbrender at basho.com
Fri Mar 13 13:38:31 EDT 2015

Hi Patrick,

You'll need to investigate whether you can define a content type through
the SDK. The use of application/octet-stream is defined as "arbitrary
binary data" in RFC 2046 as explained well here [1]. I'm not sure if you
have the ability to define the content type and have not done so or whether
the SDK is at fault.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20508788/do-i-need-content-type-application-octet-stream-for-file-download
ᐧ

*Matt Brender | Developer Advocacy Lead*
Basho Technologies
t: @mjbrender <https://twitter.com/mjbrender>
c: +1 617.817.3195