Trouble with Riak Search JSON Extractor

Zeeshan Lakhani zlakhani at basho.com
Sun Mar 22 18:45:05 EDT 2015

Hello Matt,

Are you receiving any indexing errors in your logs (check the Solr logs as well)? To be sure, I just wrote a test (using our erlang pb api, https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/474/files#diff-5d0015658ff90b94cb1a00329ffafe00R251 <https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/474/files#diff-5d0015658ff90b94cb1a00329ffafe00R251>) using a custom schema, and I didn’t run into any troubles; I also checked via the http api. If you have the required _yz* fields, you should get those back with the document. If you want the groups items themselves, you’d have to make `stored` true.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |
org. member/founder of @papers_we_love | paperswelove.org