Discrepancies between /stats http endpoint and riak-admin stat show metrics...

John O'Brien boardom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:36:07 EDT 2015

Quick question...

Is it safe to assume these two metrics endpoint are expected to display the
same stats.

watch -n 1 riak-admin stat show **get_fsm_time**

shows 0's for node_get_fsm_time_99/95  (occasionally will see stats build
up for them, but then vanish back to 0).

The stats interface via :8098/stats seems to be more reliable, in that I
never see 0 entries..

This running riak 2.0.5, although I'm pretty sure I recall seeing this on
previous deployments.

Thanks,

John