How to refresh Riak's data

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:26:45 EDT 2015

If you're using leveldb youve modified your config file because the default
backend is bitcask. You also have to do a few config things to get Solr
working. So if you've done that and have been indexing things with Solr
then go ahead and delete that too. If thats what you want to do. I believe
that's the default leveldb path for some installations. Check the config
file.

-Alexander