Delete Objects SOLR

Zeeshan Lakhani zlakhani at basho.com
Mon Mar 30 17:08:06 EDT 2015

On riak 2.0 with Yokozuna, you can delete search indexes (async) via http/pb, e.g. http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/references/http/delete-search-index/ <http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/references/http/delete-search-index/>. There is no issue with data base corruption when removing indexes or setting indexes to _dont_index_.

Thanks.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |