How to retrieve an image from Riak using UGameDB

Bryan Hunt bhunt at basho.com
Tue May 12 08:25:54 EDT 2015

Hi Syed. I can't comment upon UGameDB but generally speaking you will need
to set a content-type header indicating the mime type. For a JPEG image
that type would be image/jpeg for a PNG it would be image/png. Riak just
regards data as opaque blobs so it is probably defaulting to text/plain.
Take a look at the examples on the docs website -
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/basics/