uneven disk distribution

Charlie Voiselle cvoiselle at basho.com
Fri May 15 16:48:27 EDT 2015

Johnny:

Something else to look for would be any errors in the console.log related to Bitcask merging.  It would be interesting to see if the unusual disk utilization was related to a specific partition.  If it is, you could consider removing that particular partition and running riak_kv:repair to restore the replicas from the adjacent partitions.  I can provide more information if you find that to be the case.

Regards,
Charlie Voiselle
Client Services, Basho