Riak 1.4.12 high I/O while almost idle

Timo Gatsonides tpjg at me.com
Fri May 22 14:24:53 EDT 2015

Unfortunately (not really…) the I/O has now stopped. Looking at the CPU usage and load graphs in New Relic it seems the high I/O stopped about two hours ago. I will see if I find anything unusual in the Riak logging around that time and post it. Otherwise I’m just happy that Riak is behaving normal (just like the other nodes).

-Timo