Ansible galaxy roles only support three-year-old Ubuntu 12.04

Christopher Mancini cmancini at basho.com
Wed May 27 08:24:49 EDT 2015

Hi Toby,

I am actually working on a rewrite of the Galaxy role that we used to have
up there to be simpler and support all of the 2.x features of Riak. You can
access it here: https://github.com/basho-labs/ansible-riak/tree/dev-2.x

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, suggestions as well as any
contributions you may have from your testing on Ubuntu / Debian, since I am
using it with CentOS7 and may not have time to test it with Ubuntu for a
little while still.

Chris

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:35 AM, Toby Corkindale <toby at dryft.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Searching for riak roles on Ansible Galaxy brings up this one:
> https://galaxy.ansible.com/list#/roles/777
>
> However this is listed as only supporting RHEL 6 and Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> Ubuntu 14.04 is the current long-term-support version, and what we're
> deploying stuff to; it'd be great if the Ansible roles available could
> support it too.
>
> Cheers,
> Toby

Sincerely,