Ansible galaxy roles only support three-year-old Ubuntu 12.04

Matthew Brender mbrender at basho.com
Wed May 27 12:52:40 EDT 2015

I should also note that I removed our ansible-galaxy roles from the
Basho account [1] because I found it wasn't in a healthy enough state
to put out there. If the collective group of Toby, J and Christopher
bring this up-to-date, we can get this back online. I'd feel confident
doing so once we have at least one public maintainer.

[1] https://galaxy.ansible.com/list#/users/1531

Matt Brender | Developer Advocacy Lead
Basho Technologies
t: @mjbrender