Bucket Type API

Riak4me dehang.zheng at bluestembrands.com
Tue Nov 10 14:50:28 EST 2015

Hi, what is the current timeline for a bucket type api that would allow us to
create bucket type without using the riak-admin command? Specifically, when
will I see this API in Riak Java client?

Is there a recommended way to create bucket types from an application server
without ssh-ing to Riak servers? I assume there isn't a way to run
raik-admin on the application server. Thanks for the help in advance!