Searching using secondary indexes with PBCclient

Rohan Kalambekar r.kalambekar at tvilight.com
Tue Nov 17 23:03:25 EST 2015

Hi,

I need to query using secondary indexes. I have PBCclient. I have tried
using

IRiakClient myPbClient = null;
myPbClient = RiakFactory.pbcClient("localhost", 8087);
Namespace ns = new Namespace("bucket_name");
BinIndexQuery biq = new BinIndexQuery.Builder(ns, "user", "value")
                    .build();
BinIndexQuery.Response response = myPbClient.execute(biq);

but getting compile time exception, that method
execute is undefined for the type IRIAKClient.

Can any one please give me a proper way to solve this problem.

Regards,
Rohan