Riak response time steadily increasing

Ricardo Mayerhofer ricardo.ekm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:23:42 EST 2015

It's seems the problem was the load itself. As any technology there's a
throughput limit you can achieve with a given hardware.

I was able to scale to m3.2xlarge and it handled a higher load.

Just wondered if there's a way to debug this kind of situation and if CPU
can really be Riak bottleneck (as it seems in my case). There's a way to
improve CPU usage?

Thanks.

--
Ricardo Mayerhofer