Understanding riak_host for Stanchion node

R ri24l_pwt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 17:50:12 EST 2015

Ben,
FYI, stanchion works only when you request to create user or bucket. So if you don't have much activity about it, stanchion can simply be pointed directly to a riak node. You can used load balancer to avoid single point of failure on riak node. Moreover, for your consideration, make sure you run only a stanchion on a cluster to avoid race condition when creating user / bucket.
--rizal