Two quick questions about X-RIak-Meta-* headers....

Joe Olson technology at nododos.com
Mon Nov 30 12:18:53 EST 2015

Two quick questions about X-RIak-Meta-* headers:

1. Is it possible to pull the headers for a key without pulling the key itself? The reason I am interested in this is because the values for our keys are in the 1.2-1.6 MB range, so the headers are a lot smaller in comparison. I know I can index the headers using Solr or 2i, but I am trying to involve the overhead of doing that.

2. What are the size limits on the headers values that are strings?

As always, thanks in advance!