Riak CS - Unable to create/view bucket details using dragon disk

G m.gnanendra at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 1 02:33:16 EDT 2015

Dragon disk version - 1.05
S3cmd - 1.1.0-beta3

I think dragon disk is using HTTP to get the data.. Once I add the Riak
account in dragon disk below is the output from dragon disk. It is able to
issue GET request to riak, but no reply from riak.

<http://riak-users.197444.n3.nabble.com/file/n4033505/Capture.png>

I have attached image from wireshark and packet capture to this thread.

Please check and let me know if I'm doing some thing wrong.