Using Riak on systemd based Ubuntu

Matthew Brender mbrender at basho.com
Fri Oct 2 12:01:44 EDT 2015

Hey Matthew,

It seems you ran into some documentation gaps that we should address.
Please open up one or more of them on the docs repo when you can [1]

Could you restate what specifically someone can help you do?

[1] https://github.com/basho/basho_docs/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+riak+cs

Thanks!
Matt Brender | Developer Advocacy Lead
Basho Technologies