Using search queries with the Java client

Craig Vitter cvitter at basho.com
Mon Oct 5 13:25:33 EDT 2015

Rob,

The best place to start is under the Search documentation:
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/search

There is a section there that will show you the basics of querying with
Java: http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/search/#Querying

Craig

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Robert Stolarz <robert.stolarz at yandex.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can’t seem to find any examples that show how the Riak Search works in
> Java. The “A Taste of Querying” example is woefully out of date, making
> reference to 1.0 code. Where can I find an example of how Riak Search is
> used in Java or, failing that, how do I get started with Riak Search?
>
> —Rob

*Craig Vitter*Solutions Architect, Basho Technologies
e-mail: cvitter at basho.com | phone: 703.472.8842 | www.basho.com