Performance with riak can't reach expected

Fred Dushin fdushin at basho.com
Wed Oct 7 08:21:58 EDT 2015

Hi Yang,

Could you say a little more about what your requirements are, particularly around reliability?  For example, what is your n_val, if you are using a 2-node cluster?

It would also help to know how many worker processes you have in your basho bench config (the concurrent setting), as well as more information about your scenario.  Are you using CRDTs?  Allowing siblings?  Or using strong consistency, etc.

Thanks!

-Fred