Is storing billions of small files a good Riak-CS/KV usecase?
david.heidt at msales.com
Wed Oct 7 09:43:29 EDT 2015
would you say that storing billions of very small (json) files is a good
usecase for riak kv or cs?
here's what I would do:
* create daily buckets ( i.e. 2015-10-07)
* up to 130 Million inserts per day
* about 150.000 read-ony accesses/day
* no updates on existing keys/files
* delete buckets (including keys/files) older than x days
I already have a working riak-kv/leveldb cluster (inserts and lookups are
going smoothly), but when it comes to mass deletion of keys I found no way
to do this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users