Riak-KV and Spring

Jon Brisbin jbrisbin at basho.com
Tue Oct 13 17:36:36 EDT 2015

Jagan,

We don't have updated support in Spring Data for the latest Riak releases.
The Java client is very capable on its own (but somewhat verbose if you're
used to using SD repos).

I recently wrote an example app that uses Boot and the Riak Java client to
ingest IoT data. It's located here:

https://github.com/jbrisbin/tfl-ingest

jb