Cluster ready status for Riak S2

Jhonny Everson khronnuz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:30:02 EDT 2016

Thank you Mark,

I end up adding some markers on image initialization and I watch the docker
container logs for this message before trying to use the instance.

I tried using riak-cs ping, but unfortunately the ping was not enough. e.g.
sometimes the riak kv was still initialising when I got a ping response
from riak-cs.

--
Jhonny Everson