Access Riak remotely

Vitaly 13vitamins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:10:22 EDT 2016

Hi Fasil,

It depends on what you want to do. Some administrative actions are
available via the HTTP API (e.g. buckets, properties, search schemes and
indexes), some are not. Specifically, bucket type operations are not
(unfortunately) exposed via the API. That said, you may try the
experimental Riak Explorer, which supports them
https://github.com/basho-labs/riak_explorer

Regards,
Vitaly