how to really delete keys from Riak

Shifeng Xiao xiaoshifeng84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:59:25 EDT 2016

Due to some reason, our riak cluster does not support multi-backend which
supports per bucket expiry.

so the TTL is per riak cluster now, TTL is 3 days,  but I only need to keep
the keys for 6 hours for my bucket, I am deleting the old keys with a cron
job periodically.

Is there any other option rather than re-architect our Riak cluster to
support multi-backend?