Rick Time-Series and time to live, ttl

Matthew Von-Maszewski matthewv at basho.com
Tue Aug 9 18:41:44 EDT 2016

Anatoly,

The first time series TTL feature is due in Riak TS 1.4.  That release is looking good for late August.

The 1.4 release establishes a global TTL (also known as expiry policy) for all data.  A future release will allow individual policies per Riak TS table (yeah, I am coding on that now).

You can find some technical details about the feature here:

    https://github.com/basho/leveldb/wiki/mv-expiry <https://github.com/basho/leveldb/wiki/mv-expiry>

This feature will also arrive soon in our Riak KV 2.2.x product line.

Matthew