Need help with Riak-KV (2.1.4) certificate based authentication using Java client

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Mon Aug 29 17:19:43 EDT 2016

Hi Kyle -

Thanks for the info. Just so you know, setting check_clr = off means
that Riak will not validate the signing chain of your client
certificate.

What value are you using for "CN=" for the certificates pointed to by
the various "ssl.*" settings in riak.conf?

http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.1.4/using/security/basics/#certificate-configuration

I ask because the validation of the server certificate by the client
during the TLS handshake depends on the CN= value.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer
lbakken at basho.com