speeding up bulk loading

Magnus Kessler mkessler at basho.com
Wed Aug 31 04:07:53 EDT 2016

On 26 August 2016 at 22:20, Travis Kirstine <
tkirstine at firstbasesolutions.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to speed up bulk loading?  I wondering if I should be
> tweeking the erlang, aae or other config options?

Hi Travis,

Excuse the late reply; your message had been stuck in the moderation queue.
Please consider subscribing to this list.

Without knowing more about how you perform bulk uploads, it's difficult to
recommend any changes. Are you using the HTTP REST API or one of the client
libraries, which use protocol buffers by default? What concerns do you have
about the upload performance? Please let us know a bit more about your
setup.

Kind Regards,

Magnus

--
Magnus Kessler
Client Services Engineer

Registered Office - 8 Lincoln’s Inn Fields London WC2A 3BP Reg 07970431