A Solr join query in Riak KV?

Zeeshan Lakhani zlakhani at basho.com
Mon Feb 8 14:49:12 EST 2016

Hey Joe,

Riak Search operates via Distributed Solr, for which “join” is *still* not supported: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3759 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3759>.

I’d recommend reading this LucidWorks post as well, related to “joins” and SolrCloud - https://support.lucidworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201298257-Sharding-w-joins-SolrCloud-question <https://support.lucidworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201298257-Sharding-w-joins-SolrCloud-question>.

Thanks.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |