Riak Search indexing json

Zeeshan Lakhani zlakhani at basho.com
Wed Feb 10 10:46:46 EST 2016

Hey Colin,

Riak Search definitely indexes json documents. My guess is that your json-object keys are not indexed via the schema?

We have an example in the docs page (w/ the Java client as well): http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/search/#Indexing-Values <http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/search/#Indexing-Values> (& http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/advanced/search-schema/#Creating-a-Custom-Schema <http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/advanced/search-schema/#Creating-a-Custom-Schema> may be helpful too).

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho