Riak Search indexing json

Vitaly E 13vitamins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:00:52 EST 2016

I would try setting the content type to "application/json"
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/taste-of-riak/java/#Creating-Objects-in-Riak
to see if it solves the problem. If it's absolutely necessary to send
custom JSON to Riak client. That said, I've never actually tried this since
the client handles serialization to JSON well enough.

Vitaly