epmd listener port

Damien Krotkine damien.krotkine at booking.com
Wed Feb 17 07:03:14 EST 2016

There is an easier way to do it, by using the advanced config file
(usually /etc/riak/advanced.config )

Here is an example, where I use advanced.config to add a vm_args
configuration fields. So I suppose you could use the same syntax to add
your -env option:

[
{vm_args, [
{'-s my_app', ""},
{'-s my_other_app', ""}
]}
].

Note to Basho people: this is not very well documented (if at all), and
I've seen many people ask about it (be it for vm options, or adding
paths, etc). It might be useful to ad some documentation section about it.

Cheers,
dams