Custom Object Mapper settings in Java Client

Vitaly E 13vitamins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:54:58 EST 2016

Hi Cosmin,

Have a look at com.basho.riak.client.api.convert.ConverterFactory. It's a
singleton, you can register a custom converter there (the default for
classes other than String and RiakObject is
com.basho.riak.client.api.convert.JSONConverter).

It's also possible to pass a custom converter to the FetchValue API, for
instance via
com.basho.riak.client.api.commands.kv.KvResponseBase.getValues(com.basho.riak.client.api.convert.Converter<T>).

I think this is the right way to add custom serialization.

Regards,
Vitaly