How to list all Keys in the cluster.

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Tue Feb 23 18:22:00 EST 2016

Hi Issam -

This is not supported. You must list the buckets first, or, better
yet, track buckets where each bucket name is a key within a single
bucket. You can then list the keys in that bucket, which will place
less load on your cluster than listing all the buckets.

Please note that both listing buckets and keys places significant load
on a cluster and is not intended for production use.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer
lbakken at basho.com