Yokozuna inconsistent search results

Fred Dushin fdushin at basho.com
Fri Feb 26 10:11:01 EST 2016

I would check the coverage plans that are being used for the different queries, which you can usually see in the headers of the resulting document.  When you run a search query though yokozuna, it will use a coverage plan from riak core to find a minimal set of nodes (and partitions) to query to get a set of results, and the coverage plan may change every few seconds.  You might be hitting nodes that have inconsistencies or are in need of repair.  Do you have AAE enabled?

-Fred