Secondary indexes do not work with leveldb and write_once?

Fred Dushin fdushin at basho.com
Wed Jan 13 14:57:37 EST 2016

Hi Eugene,

Unfortunately, the write-once put path does not support pre-commit hooks, which the 2i system uses for indexing.  So secondary indexing is not currently supported with write-once.  However, the indexing through yokozuna (Riak Search 2.0) is done in the vnode back-end, and indexing with write-once is supported there.

-Fred