Reliability quastion

Russell Brown russell.brown at me.com
Thu Jan 14 04:00:56 EST 2016

That’s right! No one ever had a problem with those products.

Fact is riak has been described as “boring” and “like plumbing” and “we forget it’s there” by numerous customers. It is so reliable the UK health service selected us and had the most uptime they’ve _ever_ had since. The danish health service also depend on Riak.

_ALL_ software (even NASA super-bug-free software) has operational parameters, Riak is no exception. But reliable is kind of our thing. Hence my original answer.

Of course you should compare and evaluate other software as appropriate.

Cheers

Russell