Reliability questions

Russell Brown russell.brown at me.com
Thu Jan 14 07:52:35 EST 2016

The paid version has multi-datacenter replication, so yes, more reliable in that you can lose a datacenter and stay available. The OS riak is in no-way crippled on unreliable, it just doesn’t have MDC replication.

Another huge benefit of paying is access to our support team, who are frankly amazing and amongst the best in any business.

BUT those same people, and engineers, and others can be found answering questions on IRC and this mailing list, often on their own time.

I hope that helps

Russell