Riak Search 2.0 - CRDT Sets within Maps not returned in search results

Weixi Yen weixi at spacechatapp.com
Wed Jan 27 15:19:13 EST 2016

Just FYI, I'm actually running 2.1.0 version of Riak KV and the default
schema is showing stored=false.  *2.1.0-0-g6e88b24* to be specific on
ubuntu.

On OSX it's the same issue as well for 2.1.1
http://s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.basho.com/riak/2.1/2.1.1/osx/10.8/riak-2.1.1-OSX-x86_64.tar.gz

It seems that 2.1.3 has stored=true though.