How to update schema name for an existing index?

Jubin Juneja juneja.jubin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:08:21 EDT 2016

Hi All,

In my production code, all indexes has been created from the same schema
file.
Now I want to update the schema for a single index.

The steps I need to follow are :

Created a new schema xml file.
Now I want to update the existing index with this new schema name?
Post this, i need to reload the index so that I can reindex my bucket data.

My requirement is that I dont want to update the existing schema, but
create a new schema and update the existing index to use the new schema.
How to achieve this?

Thanks & Regards,
Jubin