Riak on Solaris/OmniOS/illumos

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Tue Jul 12 11:15:54 EDT 2016

Hi Henrik,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you via this channel. Solaris /
Illumos support will be dropped in a future Riak release, as will
FreeBSD. However, this does not preclude the community continuing
support for these platforms. All the necessary code to build
platform-specific Riak packages is in this repository:

https://github.com/basho/node_package

Maintaining support for a platform basically entails that the build
for that platform continues to work on that platform's supported
versions.

If you'd like to contribute, please give building the packages for
your platform a try. If you have difficulty or find issues, file them
on GitHub, or better yet, send in a PR.

Thanks

--
Luke Bakken