Docker support

Adam Winter awinter at pillartechnology.com
Fri Jul 15 12:24:18 EDT 2016

Jon,

Is there anyone I can talk to to confirm that the licensed commercial version with a support contract is or is not supported running in a Docker container in production environments, assuming the technical challenges you describe can be addressed?

Adam Winter
614-446-9033
Delivery Lead
Pillar Technology Group, LLC