data cleanup?

Stephen Etheridge setheridge at basho.com
Tue Jun 28 06:02:06 EDT 2016

Michael,

That functionality is wrapped up in the configuration of "Time To Live"
times for tables.  It is not available in Riak TS 1.3 but is part of Riak
TS 1.4, the next release version.  I believe that version will be released
in late August.

Regards
Stephen

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Michael Gnatz <spa1 at trali.de> wrote:

> Some newbie question... I want to use Riak TS for saving my time series
> data and I am wondering, how I do the cleanup?
> Can I configure somehow that data older than 24 hours gets garbage
> collected?

{ "name" : "Stephen Etheridge",
   "title" : "Solution Architect, EMEA",
   "Organisation" : "Basho Technologies, Inc",
   "Telephone" : "07814 406662",
   "email" : "mailto:setheridge at basho.com",
   "github" : "http://github.com/datalemming",
   "twitter" : "@datalemming"}