Riak_ensemble implementation

Agung Laksono agung.laksono at surya.ac.id
Sun Mar 6 22:48:28 EST 2016

Hi Basho developer,

I've seen the video that you guys present about rian_ensemble. I am
interesting to implement riak_ensemble in the production environment in the
future. After reading the documentation(
https://github.com/basho/riak_ensemble/tree/develop/doc), I still couldn't
understand how it's work and implement it. Could you tell me in a simple
way to implement it in the single node to simulate multiple nodes or 3 real
nodes?

So far, I can compile riak_ensemble via rebar and run
application:ensure_all_started(riak_ensemble). But I don't know what should
I do after that(sent K/V, communicate to other nodes, etc)

 Thank you in advance.

--
Warm Regards,

Agung Laksono