Riak Java client API

Guido Medina gmedina at temetra.com
Tue Nov 1 05:11:20 EDT 2016

If you manage your project with a dependency management tool like Maven
or Gradle it will download the missing dependency for you, in your case
you are missing joda-time which you can download from:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cjoda-time%7Cjoda-time%7C2.9.4%7Cjar

Hope that helps,

Guido.