Uneven distribution of partitions in RIAK cluster

Semov, Raymond rsemov at ebay.com
Fri Nov 11 14:13:06 EST 2016

I have a 5-node cluster with 12 partitions in 4 of the nodes and 16 partitions in node #5. That is causing dangerously high disk utilization in that node. I plowed thru the documentation and Googled the hell out of it but I can’t find info on how rebalance the extra 4 partitions on the 4 underutilized nodes. The docs say the cluster balances itself but that’s apparently not the case here. Can anyone give any suggestions?
I run RIAK version 1.4.8 on Linux kernel 3.13
Ray