Query data with Riak TS

Jan Paulus Paulus at next-kraftwerke.de
Mon Nov 14 08:33:53 EST 2016

Hi,
we are testing Riak TS for our Application right now. I have a couple of question how to query the data. We are measuring electric power which comes in in odd time intervals.

1. Is it possible to query the value which has been received bevor at a given time? In other words: Get the current / last value of a series.

2. Is it possible to query the average in respect to time?
For instance you have such a measurement reading:

time    | value
09:31   |  4
10:02   |  6
10:05   |  3

And you want to query the average from 10:00 to 10:10. I would expect a value of 4.1
4 * 20% + 6 * 30% + 3 * 50% = 4.1

3. Is it possible to query 15 minutes average values for the last day? I would expect 96 values with the average as described in question 2.

Thanks a lot.
Jan Paulus