[ANN] Announcing Riak KV 2.2.0
cvoiselle at basho.com
Thu Nov 17 14:03:27 EST 2016
Today we are pleased to release Riak KV 2.2.0. Riak KV 2.2 continues Basho’s commitment to our customers and community to develop and deliver a highly resilient, high-performance, key-value database.
The new features include:
* Global Object Expiration in LevelDB
* LZ4 compression for LevelDB
* Support for HyperLogLog Data Types
* Improved Active Anti-Entropy Performance
* Cluster Job Controls
* Improvements to Riak Search (up to 5x faster ingest)
* Support for Debian 8 and Ubuntu 16
To get more information about the features, please review the blog post announcing Riak KV 2.2 <http://basho.com/posts/technical/riak-kv-2-2-release-highlights/>  and the Release Notes <http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/release-notes/> . Also, make sure you take a look at the Upgrade <http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/upgrading/cluster/> /Downgrade <https://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/downgrade/>  information when planning your upgrade.
For a demo or to talk to one of our Riak Solution Architects, please contact us <http://basho.com/contact/>.
Finally, thanks to the many Basho team members for their continued efforts working with our community and our customers on this new release of Riak KV.
Senior Product Manager - Riak KV, Basho Technologies
 - http://basho.com/posts/technical/riak-kv-2-2-release-highlights/
 - http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/release-notes/
 - http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/upgrading/cluster/
 - http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/downgrade/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users