Riak TS Agility on handling Petabytes of Data

rajaa.krishnamurthy at bt.com rajaa.krishnamurthy at bt.com
Fri Nov 18 05:44:17 EST 2016

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your swift response.

I will try to elaborate the use case to you so as to get the context.

Our application is related to Telemetry. We want to build a system which actually be able to handle writes without any data loss. We are expecting 100TB data per day. Data retention is 90days. In this application, we would be reading the records and may show up in portal/use for analytics. Would RIAK TS be able to handle this kind of data?

As far as I understand, GLOBAL TTL is something which enables the table level expiration policy. Please correct us if wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajaa Krishnamurthy,
IoT Gateway Developer
Mob: +91 9940318287 | E-Mail: rajaa.krishnamurthy at bt.com<mailto:rajaa.krishnamurthy at bt.com>