rpberrorresp - Unable to access functioning riak node

A R roman.andre at outlook.com
Tue Nov 22 13:56:02 EST 2016

To whom it may concern,

I've set up a 2 riak ts nodes and a load-balancer on independent machines. I'm able to successfully create tables, list keys and buckets using the C# SDK but am unable to push data in. It returns the following error from

"Expected tsputresp, got rpberrorresp, Expected tsputresp, got rpberrorresp, Unable to access functioning Riak node (load balancer returned no nodes)."

I've configured the nodes/load-balancer as per the installation procedure and was able to successfully connect the nodes, and configure the load-balancer to direct traffic accordingly. May i be missing a setting in the riak.conf to enable writing?

Best Regards,

Andre